Get In Touch
Lagos, Nigeria.
hello@Hobbtech.com
Ph: +2348134884366
For Support
support@Hobbtech.com
Ph: +2348134884366

We're a creative Web design agency located in Lagos, Nigeria.

BUILD YOUR DREAM WEBSITE NOW

Icon

Outstanding creative work

  • Boost Processes.
  • Conversion Focused.
Icon

Effective Web Solution to Solve Problems

  • Smart Automations.
  • Human-Centered.
Icon

Commitment to Client Success

  • Profitability Boost.
  • Capture and convert your target audience.

What We Do

We make creative design & strategies that becomes valuable business solutions.

We start our web design & developement projects by understanding the scope and requirements. This is accomplished by working closely with you to make sure we are all on the same page.

creative web design agency in Lagos

Business Solutions

Effective & Sustainable E-Commerce Solutions.

We are a creative Web design agency located in Lagos.Whether it’s to increase profits, provide support, sell products or promote your brand, allow us provide sustainable services to bring your company to her projected goals.

Estimate increase
0%

*Base on previous clients data.

What we offer

Core features of our web design services.

We make sure all our clients gets all we can offer.

0+
Satisfied
Clients
Icon
Expenses

We make sure you get value for money spent.

Icon
Data Tracking

Analytics is always available to track your progress

Icon
Savings

special plans to ease the cost of achieving goals.

Icon
Statistics

For managed clients, periodic stats are always ready to go.

Icon
Investments

We take ROI very serious, we ensure all goals are met.

Icon
Team Support

Our team of support engineers, are always a call away.

Pricing

Choose a Service Plan.

We’ve developed web solutions for a vast range of industries. From SME’s to Industries leaders. Take a look below at some of our basic packages and pricing for web design and development.

Personal

$500


N 250,000

Get the current deal without any risk and additional fees.

  • 3-5 web pages
  • Mobile Responsive
  • 1 Year Hosting
  • Google maps
  • Contact form
  • 3 Custom Emails
  • Social Media Integration
Get Started

*Plan has more features.

Corporate

$700


N350,000

Get the current deal without any risk and additional fees.

  • Unlimited web pages
  • Mobile Responsive
  • 2 Years Hosting
  • Google Analytics
  • Blog Integration
  • 15 Custom Emails
  • Search engine submission
Get Started

*Plan has more features.

Frequently Asked
Questions.

I'D LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU, HOW DO WE GET STARTED?

We couldn’t be happier! Please get in touch with us to say hi and tell us about your project. We’ll be sending through more information about our services, and if we are made for each other we will book your project once the contract has been signed and the deposit has been paid.

DO YOU WORK WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS?

Yes we do! We have worked with clients all over the world, and our tried and tested processes allow us to work with you from wherever you are. If you have access to your emails, and internet then we’re all set!

DO YOU REQUIRE UPFRONT PAYMENT?

Yes, to start any project, we require an upfront and non-refundable deposit of 50% to secure your spot in the design queue.

WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?

We require a deposit of 70% before we start working together and the remaining 30% is invoiced mid-project. Since no two projects are the same, and in some cases, we might allow for a different payment plan that suits both parties.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE MY PROJECT?

A basic project takes on average 1 week , while a Complex can project can take up to 6 weeks or more. Every project is different so if you have a deadline, please let us know when you get in touch.

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A ROUND OF REVISIONS?

Each round of revisions refers to you providing with a set of limitless feedback (doesn’t matter if you give us 1 or 20 points of feedback), and us actioning this feedback and presenting the revised concept back to you.

Most of our clients don’t use them all up, but they are there in case you need them.

Stay up to date with our
Ayejuyo Wisdom
Posted by Ayejuyo Wisdom
June 14, 2021

Our Services

Questions?
Get in touch.